Old November 5th 04, 11:47 AM
patgkz

I spec "international money order" and many times, the seller sent me a
US-generated Western Union Money Order (probably from a paypal account).

One time I had a buyer from HongKong buy some tubes, total about $175. He
sent me a registered letter direct from HongKong via airmail express.
Opened the envelope and there were nine crisp 20-dollar bills inside.

BTW, I only ship overseas using USPS EMS, Express Mail Service, it is
traceable with a tracking number, gets to the Orient in about five to seven
days and is insured. Check with the Post Office website for the service.

Good luck.

wrote in message
I am in the process of selling some equipment on e-bay, and I
wonder waht is the most secure way of receiving payment from foreign
countries...probably the far east, as tubes are involved..My previous
experience has been minimal, and my bank balked at foreign money
orders, and one bank actually wanted to charge me to cash it..I don't
do PAY PAL, so what are the options...Are international postal money
orders through the USPS workable...what about wire transfers, for
small dealing ($500.00 or there abouts)...Would appreciate the groups
expertise...I will follow the thread..Thanks...