Old October 16th 05, 11:43 PM
Harry Bloomfield

Default FRG-8800 / PLL / Flashing LED

explained on 16/10/2005 :
Hi all I have a sick FRG-8800 rx got the dreaded Flashing LED and no
o/p fault, searching the net found that it is a PLL problem and that
there was a fix available but cannot find the fix.
Anyone still got the fix I believe it was a resistor change so the
tunning of the PLL was not so crictical.

Regards Mark

Your PLL assumption is correct. Usually it is temperature related -
remove the top cover or operate it in a co0ler atmosphere and it will
work again. I have tried some of the suggested fixes, including
resetting up the entire PLL section and checking the crystal is not
failing to oscillate.

Therefore I too am seeking the same fix.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)