Old October 17th 05, 01:22 AM

Default FA Hallicrafters SX-117 Beauty!!

Sellers remorse? Good one! I never heard of sellers remorse before,but I
like it.That Bell South woman is back over there next door to me
now.Back from Natchez,singing at the Blues and Biscuits Restaurant in
Natchez (from hearing her talk,she sure doesn't have much of a singing
voive,believe you me) and she stopped off at Jackson International
Airport to pick up her sister whom had gone to Houston last week.I slept
most of the afternoon.I noticed she has put that great bigggggg pile of
old tree limbs that was at her back door out front of my house by my not
so big pile of old tree limbs for the clean up crew to pick up whenever
they get around to it.They are sitting in some chairs by the back door
over there now,talking and laughing.I see that other woman's car,1992
Oldsmobile, is over there too,but I guess she is out with her boyfriend
somewhere.
cuhulin