Old October 17th 05, 01:45 AM
Dave Edwards

Default FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

Thanks, I found that out, and have since gone out and purchased a few other
colors from the rag shop!!

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
m...
Steve Nosko wrote:

Perhaps, but not knowing anything of this radiomart it is generally
meaningless. Note that "daniel s 13" responds not, therefore I suspect a
troll with on other outlet for frustrations.

73, Steve, K;9.D,C'I

Radiomart will purchase a radio on ebay, put it up for auction a week
later claiming he has had it in his collection for years, or has more than
one and is getting rid of the extras. He nearly always uses a red
background and photographs the object to make it appear much better than
it really is.