Old October 17th 05, 08:58 AM

Default Morse code learning software

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 07:17:05 -0700, Dan Richardson wrote:

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:33:32 +0200, "Sigurd Stenersen"
wrote:

Jerseyj wrote:
Too band there isn't a Linux or MacOS version!

Well, this is a hobby project and I have to select how I want to spend the
little time I have for hobbies. Currently, I choose to add more features to
Just Learn Morse Code and later I might want to spend some time on regular
ham activities rather than just extending my working hours without being
paid...

Sigurd,

I've been following this for awhile and I find it ironic that someone
takes the time to create a piece of software and then offer it free to
anyone who would like to use it only to have a bunch of complainers
giving you flak that they don't like it or aren't getting there monies
worth.

The common saying is -- they'd bitch if you hung tthem with a
brand new rope.

Thank you for your efforts and providing it free in the best of
amateur radio traditions.

Very 73,
Danny, K6MHE