Old October 17th 05, 09:00 AM

Default Morse code learning software

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:10:07 -0400, VE3PMK wrote:

There are lots of nice code programs for MacOS.

Just go to www.google.com/mac and type morse code software in the search
string.

Sorry, can't help you on Linux, but I'm sure they're out there also.

As to the bashing of morse code, if a group of people wanted to play
with communication via smoke signals or tin cans connected with yarn,
it's difficult to understand the mindset of another group who chooses to
flame them for it. Peculiar thinking indeed.

Yep. Right along the lines of, "Kill all the horses; we have
cars now."

Why not flame those
microwave guys who drive around from mountain top to mountain top with
their feed horns and tripods? Perhaps it's because if they enjoy doing
it then all the power to them! It's all about what you enjoy in the
hobby, and if some like morse and others like microwave and yet others
enjoy APRS... hurrah for all of them. Have fun and let others have their
fun too.

VE3PMK

Jerseyj wrote:
In article ,
stuff cut

Too band there isn't a Linux or MacOS version!

Oh, and you can change settings during a session (while Morse code is being
sent).

73 de LB3KB, Sigurd