Old October 17th 05, 04:52 AM

Default Yard sale of the century

www.devilfinder.com Clarion Ledger Classifieds

Around here,they call Yard Sales,Garage Sales,,, I reckon.I can't see me
getting up early,early in the morning chaseing garage sales around town
and burning that expensive $2.53 per gallon gasoline
www.jacksongasprices.com (next Spring,I am going to plant some corn or
sugar cane in my back yard and make my own alcohol fuel for my
vehicles,dirt cheap alcohol fuel.Of course I will need to replace
certain gaskets in the carburetors and a few other things,I might rig up
an alcohol proof gas tank too,but it will be worth it for FREE fuel.I
might look up Mississippi Winter Crops and see what I can do about
that,why wait till Spring?) and taking a chance on if I find something
good or not.I have to get up early in the morning before 8:00 AM to air
up a tire on that brunette woman's 1992 Odsmobile car next door,before
she goes to work in the morning,I will set my trusty Philco Ford AM
clock tube type radio to wake me up.
cuhulin