Old October 17th 05, 05:07 PM
Mike Andrews

Default Morse code learning software

In rec.radio.amateur.dx wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:22:22 +0200, "Sigurd Stenersen"
wrote:

I decided to make a contribution to the continued use of Morse code, and
have created a computer program that makes it easy to learn the code. The
program can be downloaded from
http://justlearnmorsecode.com

If you like the program, please make the URL known to the members of your
club and anybody else that might be interested.

Also, comments and suggestions are very welcome.

73 de LB3KB, Sigurd

SWEET and XP Likes it.
Very professionally done.
I used to have cassettes each with one method, one ARRL and
one from, I think CQ magazine. long gone.
I've been on 10 metres so long I can't recognise my own callsign
your software will help change that.
Thank you so very much
Ed
73 de KA9AHQ/7

And a big "What He Said" from me, too. That's a really pretty piece of
code, Sigurd, and I very much appreciate you making it available to
us.

I've been teaching a Morse class to folks in the local club using
G4FON's Koch program, and that's usable, but it appears to have some
issues with character spacing. Yours, on the other hand, gets the
character spacing right.

Thanks very much indeed, es 73 de

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO