Old October 17th 05, 10:04 PM
an Old friend

Default an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on the net is child abuse

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
pruing again
Yep. and you frequently use the N-word on the air.

which N word were you referring to

You know exactly what N word I am posting about, stupid.

You don't have a brain inside that skull of yours, do you, Marky?

I certainly do little boy, not that Id realy need to use much of it
answering your ****

no I don't

That is quite obvious.

there are many n word some of them I certainly use on the air some I
don't use at all and everything in between

You know exactly which N word I am posting about stupid.

again as the thread implies

if you have evidence I am doing something wrong report it the case you
hint at the FCC

pruning