Old October 17th 05, 05:20 PM
an_old_friend

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

Jeff (nospam) wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jeff (nospam) wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

not at all

but advocating violence against me or even against you "comander" is
violation of civl rights, and is in many places a criminal act

Oh B.S. go back to law school. A person can advocate
whatever he wants, its what you "do" about it that counts. If advocating
violence against someone was a criminal act 40% of this country
would be locked up.

not at all

the legal system has so broken down that the law is hardly enforced
doesn't change the law

Double BS,, cite me "one" case where someone "threatened'
to do something and got charged.

happens all the time mostly in mob cases

and there are people still in jail for merely threatening reagan as a
joke

people were arested for threatening Mrs Bush on the campiagn trail

The legal system hasnt gone to
hell,,,, there never has been a law against making threats.

guess you have never read the hate crimes laws in the nation

yea I know all about hate "crimes". Please tell me how you
"prove" what someone is thinking and what they were going to do about it.

never said I was going to try

shows you are not reading the thread too