Old October 17th 05, 06:08 PM

Default Russian Radio

www.devilfinder.com Sargent Rink Scott Air Force Base Illinois 1963

I just now remembered the last name of that sawed off wrinkled face
U.S.Army Sargent whom was at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois when I was
there in 1963 from January through October 1963.(ARADCOM) He always
liked to snag somebody for whatever s... details he had in mind,even
when we were suppose to be off duty after 5:00 PM and on weekends
too.(you just had to like that old buzzard!,I usually tried to steer
clear of him,but really,he was an A OK guy) One time,he snagged four of
us to move a small wooden storage shed (it was still full of tools too)
from where it was sitting to another spot about fifty feet away.Sargent
Rink,I am pretty sure there must be a least a few dozen Forklifts on
this here Air Force Base,I said to Sargent Rink.Somebody went and found
a Forklift.
cuhulin