Old October 17th 05, 10:34 PM
Dave

Default Help identifying tiny coax

a quick visit to raychem.com finds this:
http://catalog.tycoelectronics.com/T...18-0&LG=1&I=13

"edard" wrote in message
I came across a spool of some very small coax in the hopes that it could be
used in 802.11 but now not a clue of what it is. It is on a Raychem reel.
The Description tag says 5028A1318-0 440086. As best I can measure it is
0.075 inch OD, 0.055 braid diameter, 0.040 insulation OD and the center
conductor measures 0.015. The outer jacket is black and the inner
insulation is tan in color. The braid is very dense fine wire as is the
center conductor. It looks and feels like high quality stuff. Any help
or
even a good guess appreciated.