Old October 18th 05, 03:05 AM
J.A. Rodgers

Default What is the best mobile scanner for CB use?

I pulled my old Cobra 148 GT out of the trunk this afternoon thinking
I would hook it up and see if it still worked. I bought this thing
back in 1987 in a pawn shop in Everett, Washington. It worked fine for
years, but I haven't used it in a long long time.

I suspect the technology today is much much better now than it was
then.

Since I haven't a clue as to what the top shelf car scanner would be,
I'm asking for some recommendations.

Thank you.

I Am A Man...and nothing human is alien to me.

The Earth is One Great Country, and humankind it's citizens.

Join the worlds greatest no-spin discussion forum for only $100,000 a year USD