Old October 18th 05, 10:03 AM
Dr.Ace

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

Mark / KB9RQZ aka "an Old friend" ,
I believe that you suffer from both Dyslexia and Aphasia (also known as
dysphasia).
You blame these Psycholinguistic disorders for your inability to pass a
Morse code exam.
On what brain dysfunction do you blame your inability or unwillingness to
learn to use a simple spell checker?
Or are you just that damn lazy?

At a quick glance it appears that you have been posting more messages to
rec.radio.amateur.misc than anyone else lately, not to mention the other
NG's you cross post to.
Since I can't recall anyone in any NG ever agreeing with any of the nonsense
you prolifically post to numerous NG's it appears that you must have a
masochistic desire to be everyone's punching bag.
Or possibly you "know you're right about everything" and everyone else is
always wrong and you've made it your mission in life to "set the world
straight" - No gay pun intended.
Ace - WH2T

"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

sure do knwo about it alot mor than you it would seem

Markie.....would you PLEASE at LEAST read what you wrote BEFORE you hit
send. I am so sick and tired of reading gibberish.

then don't read it nobody is hoding a gun to your head

..Are you brain damaged
or something?

how many time do I have to explain dyslexiod aphasia for you. I have
explained it and it results many times try google

Dan/W4NTI