Old October 19th 05, 03:34 PM
an_old_friend

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

sure do knwo about it alot mor than you it would seem

Markie.....would you PLEASE at LEAST read what you wrote BEFORE you hit
send. I am so sick and tired of reading gibberish.

then don't read it nobody is hoding a gun to your head

..Are you brain damaged
or something?

how many time do I have to explain dyslexiod aphasia for you. I have
explained it and it results many times try google

Dan/W4NTI

I was NOT aware you had a "real" problem. Now that I do. I won't bother
you any longer. You can't help yourself, or wont.

why do you continue to lie

you made it clear in this very thread

you don't think BLGT people are entitled to opinions

you are just another gay bashing bigot

Dan/W4NTI