Old October 20th 05, 04:01 AM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lennie said, in another thread:

What other thread? Why couldn't you comment to Len IN that other
thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

But...

but.....

but.....

BRAIN!

You and Lennie are ALL ABOUT NOT following "everyone else"...

So what's the deal?

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

Who's staying "on thread" and "on-topic"...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Brainie make funnie!

Is your newsreader so poor that you have to start thread after thread
after thread just so you don't have to scroll through others postings?

Sheesh!

Guess you don't like having your buddy's nose rubbed in his own
excrement, Brain, and I can't say I blame you...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

"summon", Brain.

Not my imagination. That's exactly how Han's spelled it.

And you weren't bright enough to fix it.

OK.

Are they Pagans?

Beats me...But I know that Mother Nature allows me to USE some of
those, "elemental forces", so that's fine by me.

Ah! Another Pagan.

How do you figure?

Are you gay, too?

No, why do you ask?

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

Steve, K4YZ