Old October 20th 05, 04:57 AM
an_old_friend

Default how a policy issue for a change...local bandplaning

K4YZ wrote:
raped_an_old_friends_husband wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 14:50:07 -0700,
wrote:

KØHB wrote:
wrote

cut
and I find there are thing about various bandplans that they don't
like

OK.

And this is different from any other law...HOW?

well it is different since bandplans are not laws in any sense

Sure they are.

no they are not

The FCC has said that Amateur coordination groups were the defacto
band planning resources, and that persons who operated in such a way as
to cause interference to those plans was violating FCC rules and
regulations.

which are not laws either

you are realy over the edge the ARRL does not make laws

"really"

I didn't say ANYthing about the ARRL, Mark...

but the ARRL adpots the bandplans

So I'd have to say YOU are over the edge.

the FCC does not make laws

neither of these bodies has the power to make laws

thank you for showing off your mental breakdown ...

No breakdown, Markie.

The FCC regulates numerous forms of communications in direct
response to thier mandate in the Communications Act of 1934 and others
as ammended.

agreed

Congress has delegated those parts of THIER responsiblities TO the
FCC in said Act

no they have not

The Rules and Regulations of the Federal Communications Commission
as publsihed by them in the Federal Register ARE laws.

wrong they are not laws

cuting the rest of Stevie raving agian