Old October 20th 05, 01:17 PM

Default What's wrong with being gay?

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 13:51:20 -0700,
wrote:

Hopefully, it'll aids kill a self admitted queer named Marky.

still preaching Hate

Still preaching stupidity, Marky?

never started

You mean you never stopped.

no asshole I mean I never started therefore...

No, queer boy, you can't have access to my asshole. You never stopped
being stupid, jackass.

hopefully the Gods will choose to lift this sad veil of hate and fear
form this poor freighten child

May the Gods bless and protect him and his possible victums.

May the Gods grant him the innner peace to see the light of truth and
Peace

May the Gods show favor to Him and teach him to love his fellow human

and should he scrown the Gods and their efforts let the God teach by
the darker ways of Nature which is both loving and Cruel

So Mote it be

So may you end up crucified, Marky. BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

May you end up like Jesus did, crucified, you deserve it, Marky.

more signs of your sick twisted ahte filled mind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

More signs of your stupidity, Marky.

how can you stand living the filth that lines your mind

How can you stand to live in the filth that you live in and call your
home?

where do you get your delusions? the bottle? street drugs? off your
meds?

Sounds like I was right on target, by the way you whine.

Id realy like to know

I'm sure there are many things you'd like to know, what you don't know
could fill an encyclopedia.