Old October 20th 05, 09:18 PM
Cecil Moore

Default Messed-Up Radials Can Generate Spurious Emissions

Amos Keag wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

SNIPPED

story (or any posting) needs:

a beginning;
a middle;
an end;
and should be have no spelling errors to speak of.

I just recently read that a good Preacher should follow a similar
structu

A Good beginning
A Good ending
And as little as possible in the middle

Oh well !!!

I'm a part-time GED teacher. Writing is one of the most difficult
GED tests as it is not multiple choice. We teach the following
format for the writing test.

A beginning - a one paragraph statement of a principle or premise
A middle - three paragraphs based on three major points of argument
An end - A one paragraph conclusion summarizing the three points

The people in Austin who grade the GED writing tests like that format.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp