Old October 20th 05, 08:22 PM

Default My radio buddies are really pumped with this!

wrote:
On 20 Oct 2005 05:07:58 -0700,

On 19 Oct 2005 05:12:41 -0700,
wrote:

Bernie Bignose wrote:
(bull**** cut)

...yeah, I would bet you're also hard-up that another
hurricane will hit Florida this weekend. Douchebag.

He is worried, his home address is

cuting for the sake of decent and civl behavoir

Running away, Marky the child abusing pervert?

How do you function with this obvious need of your to try and make
trouble for folks

Just wait, dumbass.

wait for what?

You'll see, dumbass!

to show gee at another misforune

Post in English, retard.

by the Gods I hope you are just one the non ham posers

I must thank you though you do make it so much easier for me to claim
that there plenty of regulars far worse than anything I can manage

Poor idiot Marky, too stupid to even remember to to breathe.