Old October 21st 05, 01:08 AM
Walter Maxwell

Default Messed-Up Radials Can Generate Spurious Emissions

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:31:59 -0500, "John N9JG"
wrote:

Very interesting. Are these stories from a book you may have published?

No, John, but the story about the FCC RID saving lives by locating lost aircraft
over the Pacific has been submitted to QST. We'll have to wait and see if they
publish it.

Walt

"Walter Maxwell" wrote in message
.. .
Messed Up Ground Radials Can Generate Spurious Signals

In 1948 I was the consulting engineer for the proposed first AM
broadcast
station in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, obtaining a construction permit and
license

[cut]