Old October 21st 05, 12:00 AM

Default The Most Destructive Intellectual

Front Page mag is a Lowell Ponte lib rag.You can't believe most of that
crap at Front Page mag.Sayyyyyy,Rogerrrrrr,,,,, did you
knowwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Lowell Ponte used to write articles for Readers Digest magazine.An old
guy who used to live next door to me (the same house that 37 year old
woman and that 30 year old woman moved into next door to me a few weeks
ago) used to get snail crap from Readers Digest magazine saying he owed
them some money for a magazine subscription when he never subscribed to
Readers Digest magazine in the first place.
cuhulin