Old October 21st 05, 12:15 PM
ml

Default rust?Messed-Up Radials Can Generate Spurious Emissions

In article ,
Cecil Moore wrote:
hmm this kinda makes me wonder about my tvi

as my antenna is near the building master tv antenna

which is pretty rusty espically on the coax to antenna lugs never saw so
much rust surpirzed i can see any station

and it's missing a few elements that broke off

i've been afraid to change it since a new antenna just might be worse
then again it could be much better

wish there was a way to test if the interference was strictly due to
proximity/master amp or tv overload etc or 'sperious emissions' caused
by the tv antennas rust

i need a rust spurious emissions meter