Old October 21st 05, 01:14 PM

Default I am pumped with this!

Saggytits Lee whined:
On 20 Oct 2005 05:11:27 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

: From:

I see that you're still using a Microsoft account. Mark has been allowing
you to keep this one, I guess:

Mark? Marky Morgan? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He couldn't find his head
out of his ass. Much like you couldn't find the Marshall County, WV
ARES website.

yawn

But you said Roger lost his Microsoft account a while back.
So you were either lying or as usual, didn't know what the **** you
were talking about. I'd say it was the latter.

: ...
: You should know, you were committed for a year to a mental institution
: after beating up your mommy when she caught you stealing money from her
: purse, Davies.

Projecting again, Woger?

IKYABWAI-ing again, Pee Wee Saggytits the child molester?

--
Saggytits Lee aka Lloydie Davies gay lover steps on his own tiny dick
when he tried to correct somebody else's English use first by saying

"Translation: Woger can't figure out how to operate a dictionary, let
alone
correct someone else's language.But that's not surprising from someone
who things that..."

Saggytits Lee manages to fumble again when he tried to backpedal on his
improper use of words by once again mangling the sentence in reply
:
"The word "operate" can be a synonym "use" in certain contexts"