Old October 21st 05, 03:47 PM
Frank Gilliland

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
. com:

Frank "I Got Court Martialed Twice Because I'm A Loser" Silliland
wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Who's impersonating a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant?

You are. What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

I have no problem telling anyone about my military career, including
to the FCC. The courts-martial weren't serious enough to revoke my
security clearance, so I doubt the FCC will have any problem with
them. But why are they such a thorn in -your- paw?

And BTW..... "out"

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

No, we don't, and it's too bad that you can't include yourself in that
category.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to
be a liar, a cheat and a coward, Frankie.

Hardly. The first court-martial was the result of a bad decision that
I made and I paid for it. And as I explained before, the second was
because I stood up to my superiors when they were wrong, an action for
which I was vindicated. How does that make me "a liar, a cheat and a
coward", Dudly?

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

Actually, they kept -my- money. I signed up on the GJ bonus program
and I held up my end of the deal, but they never paid up.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

Dudly, K4YZ

So why, after 18 alleged years as an avionics tech in the USMC, had
you never heard of the VINSON system?