Old October 21st 05, 07:53 PM
Gerry Gerry is offline
Junior Member

Hi, follow the yellow brick road for info on counterpoises & stealth antennas!
http://www.sgcworld.com/radialstechnote.html
73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buther Boy
I doubt that I will be able to put up a dipole in my living room, and
I've got just enough room in the corner where my radio is located, so
I am wondering if I can put up one or the other of these antennas. I
have a Wilson 5000, which I sometimes use when I'm mobile, and I'm
able to talk skip with that (which will be my goal in this
application). Any thoughts or ideas on installation? How would I
ground this thing? Wilson 5000 or Wilson 5000 Trucker? I'm still
reading to find out which gets the better results, and that would be
the one I would want.

Thanks.

Buther Boy

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png