Old October 21st 05, 09:12 PM
an_old_friend

Default Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

K4YZ wrote:
_an_old friend wrote:

Stevie just this once read the whole post before you comment

I did. Laughed when I was done.

You gotta be out of your freakin' mind, Markie!

never the less

by you constant and in ceasant stalking of me and publishing your
effort I may be responible fore the death of an inocent man

"your" Incessant" "responsible" "for" "innocent"

Hot Flash Hot Rod...Nothing I do in this forum has anything to
do with what YOU may choose to do "in the real world".

we shall see

I am not now, nor have I ever been, STALKING you.

we shall see

And if I DO get an FBI angent asking me questions about any of
this, I am going to show him/her your YEARS of rantings to that effect.

he or she will all ready have seen it by the time they get to you, and
I have been promised that at some point they will speak to you so you
will get your chance, if the agent told me the truth

And they will see what I see, a deranged, pathological liar
with a paranoia problem!

we shall see

I can handle threat against myself but your reckless has endangered
this other mark morgan, so I have called the FBI. I got to leave a
message for the agaent in MQT (as we use in shorthand here) I hope she
will call and/or that whiny is just blowing smoke

"agent"

My "reckless" WHAT, Mark?

NOTHING I have done in this forum has endangered ANYone, least of
all you.

we shall see

And Mark...The L A S T thing you want ME to do is unload a ton of
your posts in this forum in the lap of a federal agent.

no need next week I will be doing that myself

Yes I will rsik something I will find truely humilating to protect the
safety of a fellow I have never met.

"risk" "truly"

Ho Hum.
cut