Old October 21st 05, 09:22 PM
an_old_friend

Default Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

K4YZ wrote:
more_psychotic_than_an_old friend wrote:

cut

MORGAN, MARK
Hidden by Me
###-###-#####

Obviously, KB9RQZ Mark Morgan, you don't give a rat's kazoo about
this OTHER Mark Morgan since you publish (or re-publish...I don't
follow you in the Markie/Whiny threads) this guy's address and phone
number.

If you were even 1/10th of 1% sincere, you would have deleted it.

no need Whinny the per in this matter clearly know it I do not add to
his danger by repeating nor lessen it by delecting

and more lies from you Stevie you posted in the very thread where it
was published meaning you do follow the mark and whinie threads

you just can tell the turth about anything

But you're not.

This whole thing is an "Oh Pity Me, The Perpetual Victim" thread.

bull**** some else is the victum even you agreed to that in another
threat

and from another whinny slit missive
Yep. I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Then, after I
embarass you, you illiterate ####, you can hop up on your crucifix and
die for the sins of all the other illiterate #####. I know how much
you'd probably ####ing enjoy stigmata, Marky; you're kinky like that.

and finaly from another whiny slit missive

Mark, seek help. Today. Right now....

I have. the FBI

Steve, K4YZ