Old October 21st 05, 07:11 PM
The Magnum

Default FAQ

Hold about a bit matey boy... Just because someone uses a CB doesnt make
them a lower class person or less intellectual than an Amateur radio user.
They may have brains far exceeding yours on several topics, just not on
radio. Just because you know a bit about radio doesnt make you a higher
class of person... IT JUST MEANS YOU KNOW ABOUT RADIO'S..... now try
learning common sense, respect for ones fellow man and remember.. Amateur
Radio.. Just like CB.. is JUST A HOBBY...
I love the bit though where you say "it is neither my wish to insult them"
but you manage to do it anyhow...
10-4 over and out .. or in your case QRT..

"Polymath" wrote in message
oups.com...
Because although CBers are in a different intellectual
class to Radio Hams, it is neither my wish to insult
them nor to enter into a discourse with them.

CBers have the right to besport their habits in the
appropriate place as do all the lower classes, which
in this context is rrcb (and urrcb).