Old November 14th 04, 06:27 PM
Joe Curry

Default Wiring Connection Diagram for Kepco HB4AM Power Supply

To the Boatanchor Crew:

I have just become the proud owner of a Kepco power supply that I want to
use as a bench supply for my BA gear. It has vacuum tube voltage regulators
(7581s).

The Model Number is HB4AM. There is a 14 terminal block on the rear of the
unit with many screws missing . Something was once connected here, but what
I can't tell. I don't have any information on what terminals should be
jumpered together, just the output and the 117vac line input. I know there
are internal links to the regulator, sense circuits, etc. I have tried the
Kepco website, which is unusually good and has never failed me in the past,
but they don't have any info on this model.

I would love to at least get a connection diagram and ideally an operating
manual. I'm glad to pay copying and shipping costs. If any of you have such
a beast in your possession, I'd surely appreciate the info.

Thanks and 73,

Joe
K3ICO