Old November 15th 04, 02:59 AM
Roger and Ute Brown

Joe,

Open it up and look to see what connects to the screw-terminals. You can
trace the wiring back from the terminals and see where they come from -
obviously, that will tell you what's on the screw terminals (voltages,
inputs, outputs, etc., etc.). Even without a schematic you should be able
to trace the thing without any difficulty. Should be a rather straight
forward deductive inspection - unless I missed something in what you were
trying to say. I would think all you'd have to do is power the thing up and
measure to see what's at the terminals, if nothing else.

Roger, KL7Q

Joe Curry wrote in message
m...
To the Boatanchor Crew:

I have just become the proud owner of a Kepco power supply that I want to
use as a bench supply for my BA gear. It has vacuum tube voltage

regulators
(7581s).

The Model Number is HB4AM. There is a 14 terminal block on the rear of the
unit with many screws missing . Something was once connected here, but

what
I can't tell. I don't have any information on what terminals should be
jumpered together, just the output and the 117vac line input. I know there
are internal links to the regulator, sense circuits, etc. I have tried the
Kepco website, which is unusually good and has never failed me in the

past,
but they don't have any info on this model.

I would love to at least get a connection diagram and ideally an operating
manual. I'm glad to pay copying and shipping costs. If any of you have

such
a beast in your possession, I'd surely appreciate the info.

Thanks and 73,

Joe
K3ICO