Old October 22nd 05, 03:43 AM

Default Morse is...

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:14:14 -0400, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:06:41 -0400, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

wrote in message
news

cut

Didn't say it was the only working mode. Just that it was used due to bad
conditions.

as a point of fact you did say it was the only working , by virtue of
answering the quetion situations where it would be the only working
mode and that the senario had occured this year

at best then your post was sloppy and since you deem yourself to
critize me for not taking greater I remind you to live up to the
standards you seek to foist on other

as you should remmber I have phrase for when you don't

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I commented on the original post before I knew who made it. Missed the
change in screen name. I respond to no more.

hate to sound like Stevie but if you are posting replies to no one
then perhaps you are need of help. mental help

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download