Old October 21st 05, 10:10 PM
Jock.

Default FAQ

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:11:52 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

Hold about a bit matey boy... Just because someone uses a CB doesnt make
them a lower class person or less intellectual than an Amateur radio user.
They may have brains far exceeding yours on several topics, just not on
radio. Just because you know a bit about radio doesnt make you a higher
class of person... IT JUST MEANS YOU KNOW ABOUT RADIO'S..... now try
learning common sense, respect for ones fellow man and remember.. Amateur
Radio.. Just like CB.. is JUST A HOBBY...
I love the bit though where you say "it is neither my wish to insult them"
but you manage to do it anyhow...
10-4 over and out .. or in your case QRT..

Another CB-er and potential F-class adherent.

(You can spot them the minute they put finger to keyboard).

--

73 de Jock.

"Choice has always been a privilege of those who
could afford to pay for it."
- Ellen Frankfort