Old October 21st 05, 10:31 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default FAQ

From: (Polymath)
Because although CBers are in a different

intellectual class to Radio Hams,

Some of those cb'ers ARE what you call "Radio Hams."

it is neither my wish to insult them nor to enter

into a discourse with them.

You already did by insisting a different intellectual class exists
between the two, although you refrained from
expressing your prejudice of preference.
I hunt frequently with a teacher at the University of South Florida and
he has a cb in his SUV. Another guy in our hunt club is a "Radio Ham"
and never finished high school. On the flip ide, we have a lawyer who is
also a local coach who is a licensed Radio Ham and many commercial
fishermen use cb. At times the commercial fishermen are bringing in more
green than the university professor AND the lawyer put together. Does
that in essence make the fishermen of a higher intellect because he can
make a better income? No, it certainly doesn't, unless you are of the
ilk that measures a man by his monetary worth.

CBers have the right to besport their habits in

the appropriate place as do all the lower

classes, which in this context is rrcb (and

urrcb).

Sorry that a cb'er, possibly an advanced or extra Radio Ham, rained on
your parade at some point. Get over it and lose the chip on your
shoulder so you can make statements that don't illustrate such
ignorance.