Old October 22nd 05, 12:10 AM
David

Default ( ot) Report from Cozumel, Mexico 4:00 A.M.

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:45:23 -0400, "0009" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

Live update from Casa Christi...Power gone at 2:30

-------

still have phone at 4:00am...hence dial-up connection and laptop
battery

Don't mean to be a downer, but this is terrifyng...no other way to
describe it.
What we are hearing already is worse than Emily was at it's worst and
we have 10 more hours of this before the eye... Then several hours of
the eye... then 10 to 12 more hours of hurricane as relayed in a
statement issued by our Mayor last night.

.......big ****ing ****! A place whare RICH American tourists go to
spend money on the blood of the workers they exploit. I hope the ****ing
hurricane blows half of the tourist spots in the Yuccatan into the ****ing
Gulf.

I've heard the resort workers are very happy Mexicans.