Old October 22nd 05, 09:18 AM
Ian Wade

Default Messed-Up Radials Can Generate Spurious Emissions

In message , Walter Maxwell
writes
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:26:55 GMT, Cecil Moore wrote:

Walter Maxwell wrote:
Richard, your approval of my writings is like receiving a
million-dollar jack
pot. Words cannot descibe how much your approval as an English major is
appreciated.

Y'all shudda did ah reright in Suthurn so us Texians kud unnerrstan.

Cecil, shud I huv writ my last 3 emales ta ya in Suthurn so ya kud of
unnerrstud
em sufeeciently ta reeplie?

Waalltre

Reminds me of my very first trip to the United States back in 1972. I
was working at a computer company in Massachusetts, and while I was
there I gave a training course to a group of Texans from the US
airforce.

It took us nearly a week to get in sync, what with their Texurs drahl
an' my dulcet tones from the old British Empaah, don't y' know ... :-))

They were a great bunch of guys, though. Happy days!

--
73
Ian, G3NRW