Old October 23rd 05, 03:11 AM
an_old_friend

Default Docket Scorecard

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
My oh MY....he agrees. Must be on his meds finally.

more of your hate filled bile

who peed in your cheerios Dany boy?

I have always agreed that Jim and other got screwed back then

but (he and others) are still whining about it after 37 years

OTOH some good news it seems the last of the whing about how CB band
freqs were stolen from the ARS seem to be finaly over (but with the
last 5 years

Dan/W4NTI

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
KØHB wrote:

cut

I remember well - I'd just earned the Advanced in the summer of 1968,
had full privilges for a few weeks, and then they were gone.

and you are still taking no chance that the rest of us will know you
were cheated back then

I agree you were cheated and the ARRL with the FCC ****ed up and realy
screwed Ham radio, and ham

could we please move on to say this century sometime

73 de Jim, N2EY