Old October 23rd 05, 01:53 PM
K4YZ

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400, wrote in

snip
One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.

No...Just the same standards you accepted for yourself, but failed
to live up to, Farankie.

And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity...(SNIP)

Nope...Just a man. One that didn't get court martialed (twice)
whie he was in the Marine Corps...

(UNSNIP)...he doesn'trealize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

Nice try, but bland...Pretty lame, acutally

snip

Well, you don't need the pic to see that he is full of himself.

Better than what you're full of, Frankie...I know a good gastro doc
that could help you with that, by the way...

Steve, K4YZ