Old October 23rd 05, 09:40 PM
FDR

Default OT Attention DP ''It Can't Happen Here'' Maus

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
ups.com...

David wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

(Sarcasm): Yes, God forbid that White people should stick together for
their own interests, feel proud of who they are, and love their own
race. Only non-Whites should be allowed and encouraged to do so.
Everyone knows that Whites are the most evil race ever to walk the face
of the earth, and deserve extinction. (End sarcasm)

What these 2 girls are doing is great. I applaud them and their
parents. I look forward to buying their CD. I'm sure their music
reflects a much higher IQ level and refinement than savage rap and
hip-hop.

Hate is hate. Don't matter where it comes from.