Old October 23rd 05, 05:19 PM

Default "Mil Spec Radio Gear" -- my new book from CQ Communications

"Mil Spec Radio Gear" is my new book from CQ Communications.
I've put together a cross-section of various military
radio gear starting from the end of WWII and continuing to
roughly present day. It has 230+ pages and 200+ photos of equipment
covering this great hobby. Some of you may remember CQ's original
Cowan series from the 60s including the "Surplus Conversion
Handbook" and others. I've tried to continue that tradition for
post-WWII gear, with lots of extra goodies. Here are some links:

Table of Contents on my updated web page:
http://home.att.net/~night-ops/mmfrancis009.htm

Descriptive flyer:
http://home.att.net/~night-ops/milrad/blurb.jpg

Order from CQ: