Old October 23rd 05, 10:59 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Putting the "Real" back into _REAL_ Ham Radio

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Polymath wrote:
Nailsea Grammar School?

you don't even know what he Means?

good greif I know what Steve Stone means and I think the ARS would be
better off with Morse Code USE banned (but I don't addvocate it in the
US becuase I beleive the Code users have the right do such things even
if I find them wastefull or counter productive

Steve Stone wrote:

What is your FISTS number ???

Oh please Mr. Know-it-all Markie explain to us ignorant Real Hams how
using
Morse Code is "wastefull or counter productive". I can hardly wait for
this
one.

I oputght to make you wait for it

but I will not

Morse Code use has brought about a Cult statuts that has clearly served
and will most likely continue to serve as a dividing point amoug the
memebers of the ARS

I have more but if you want I will make you wait

Dan/W4NTI

A cult you say? A dividing point you say? Who is the leader of this cult
Markie? Do we stand around NAKED in a circle and summon demons?

A dividing point? What might that be Markie? The CW qualified, and the
NOT? Why is THAT such a problem to you? Because your too LAZY to memorize
enough Morse to pass a multiple GUESS test at the ridicolous slow speed of
FIVE WORDS A MINUTE? You could pass that by knowing 15 letters and guessing
at the rest.

I think the word of interest here is LAZY.

Continue Markey.....I can hardly wait.

Dan/W4NTI