Old November 17th 04, 01:54 AM
Mark Oppat

Default TRADE SX73!!!

HALLICRAFTERS SX-73 aka R-274D FOR TRADE!

I have a electrically restored, aligned & calibrated Hallicrafters SX-73,
aka R-274D. It was gone over
by Rick Mish at Miltronix, who is a world class communications receiver
restorer. The operating performance is exceptional. The signal meter will
deflect to full scale on the strongest signals.
Overall condition I would say is VG +.

What I am looking for in trade, or
partial trade, would involve
me acquiring one of the folowing "Sideband Converters". A TMC Technical
Materiel Corp. CV-1758, or a Kahn CV-1982/TSC-26, or a Kahn RSSB-62-1B, or
a Delta Electronics ISB-1.
The "boatanchor" I'd consider in trade for the SX-73 would be a later
Hammarlund SP-600, that utilizes "ceramic disk" capacitors, rather than the
"black bumblebee tubular capacitors".

Contact Dan Gutowski KD8AMS at: remove "nospam"

THANKS!