Old October 24th 05, 01:58 AM
Brian Hill

Default The insane power-hungry bureaucratic ****s.

"Keith and Phil at AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards"
wrote in message
ups.com...
The insane power-hungry bureaucratic ****s.
« Thread Started on Yesterday at 8:34am »

http://www.aussieseek.com

While I was in Melbourne last week, I saw a tv programme showing
how City Councils are insane power-hungry bureaucratic ****s.

This guy grows fruit and vegetables. He has a stall at their
front gate where they give away fruit and veges to his neighbours
on a regular basis. They have been doing it for donkeys years.

Anyway, the Council says he is breaking the law. He must apply
for a permit at a $50 cost *every time* he runs his stall. So if
he sets it up every day that will cost him $350 a week to give
away free fruit and veges.

Who cares?

B.H.