Old October 24th 05, 10:06 AM
Bill

Default Shipping Concerns

I shipped my Grundig SAT 800 to Drake for updates. I double boxed it with
plenty of packing. When I got it back it came with only the original Grundig
box and packing. I'm thinking of selling my 800 and am concerned with
shipping it the same as I got it from Drake. I am just wondering if UPS or
FEDEX wrecks the radio if I could have insurance problems paying off for
inadequate packing. I think Drake would know how to ship expensive radios
but it sure doesn't seem like enough packing to me. Should I be concerned?
Should I go to the trouble to double box it again? I don't understand why
Drake would not pack it as well as when I shipped it to them. I don't have
the extra packing material so I would have to get it. I don't have the extra
box nor packing since I sent it to Drake.

Bill