Old October 24th 05, 07:54 PM
Keith and Phil at AussieSeek.com Political Message

Default The insane power-hungry bureaucratic ****s.

AussieSeek.com MESSAGEBOARDS Oct 25, 4:31 am show options

Today at 2:14am, albert wrote:Is it the fictional Moslem god called
"Allah" or the real Christian God of the Holy Bible? Answer questions
correctly to prove you know whose God is more vicious. After taking the

quiz, you can find explanations of the correct answers by clicking here

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1...usgodquiz.html

The American term ' Skunk ' comes to mind ' Albert '.
Oh, and what a stinker you are!

The Baptist church has helped many millions of people through life's
adversities; kept people together as families, rather than splinter
into forlorn supplicants to Family Courts, the wonderful answer of the
legal fraternity.

In some of the Southern States of America, there are churches where you

can handle poisonous snakes and prove your faith. Snakes can be quite
sensitive and discerning in whom they put their trust.

I even know a bloke who fed a recently caught brown snake, with a
couple of field mice, to the astonishment of his friends. The snake
then came straight for my friend, and climbed up his leg, and rose to
the level of his face, licking the air with it's tongue; then rubbed
the back of it's head over the heart of my mate, slid down his leg, and

slowly wound it's way off..

Maybe those simple folk in the South of the US of A, had a good way of
keeping the real snake out of their faithful congregations.

However, the kind and forbearing moderator of this board, lets em
in..that leaves me the chance of steppin on em before they inject their

poison.

Phil