Old October 25th 05, 02:56 PM
Buther Boy

Default can i cophase 4 dipoles?

On 25 Oct 2005 10:49:56 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:03:28 -0500, Buther Boy wrote
in :

will this work?

You can put a whole array in your garage and it probably won't work as
well as a 1/4-wave vertical 30 feet in the air. You need height, not
complexity. If you can't challenge the fascist laws of your community
against antennas then think 'covert'. If nothing else works, put up a
nice tall antenna and hang an American Flag on it. Call it a "Rovian"
antenna (a name fresh in my mind from another thread and describes the
intent perfectly).

Regardless, the best advice is to hit the public library and find a
book on antennas. Start with the basics -- you have to crawl before
you can run.

How about a flag pole antenna?

http://force12inc.com/F12-flagpoles-002.htm

Or do you have a tree you can sling-shot a wire antenna into, Buther Boy?

I've been reading about force 12 antennas...nothing there seems to
work for my application. What I need is a good dipole, which I think
I found. Also, I need to know more about cophasing dipoles. I am
willing to spend the money on up to 4 of them, and I wonder if someone
here can tell me how that process works. I have someone to help me
with the installation.

73.

Snake Eyes

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png