Old October 25th 05, 11:49 AM

Default The insane power-hungry bureaucratic ****s.

Those simple folk in the South? People are people,what makes you think
those "simple folk" in the South are any different than those folk in
the North? May I remind you I lived in Martinsville,Indiana (up North)
in 1947 and I lived in Bozeman,Montana (up North) in 1956 and I lived in
Salina,Kansas (up North) in 1957 and I lived at Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois (up North) and SL-60 (Nike Hercules Missiles) near
Pacific,Missouri (up North) in 1963.I was born in Carthage,Mississippi
(in the "simple South" on November 5,1941.I couldn't see any difference
whatsoever in the people (up North) where I lived.Perhaps you can fill
me in on something I missed all those many years ago.Perhaps you can
make a trip some day to the "simple South" and visit some "simple folk"
in the "simple South" and visit folk (up North) and explain to us what
is the difference between "simple folk" in the "simple South" and folk
(up North).What Planet did you come from anyway? Yeah,I lived in Georgia
and Texas in the "simple South" too.
cuhulin,in the "simple South"