Old October 25th 05, 06:53 PM
an_old_friend

Default stevie cahnges header to avoind seeing a reminder that he accused NCI of ploting his murder

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 20 Oct 2005 02:24:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

undoing the levels so everyoone will see it again
wrote:
Oct 26 1998, 4:00 am
Q: CW implies radio knowledge?
Cecil,

NCI is an evil exterminator? Exactly what, besides the Morse code

test,
is NCI trying to exterminate?

You and I.

I realy got a hoot out of finding that one

"really"

You have too much time on your hands, Markie.

sometimes I certainly do

No "sometimes" to it, Markie.

yes it is sometimes

Maybe that's why people keep accusing you of illegal things?

not likely it is just that I don't confrom to wishes of bigot

"conform"

Who's the bigot, other than you, Markie?

I am no bigot

you are the bigot

which is your problem with me

No...My "problem" with you is that you're a liar and a deviate.
Those facts are not in dispute since you've admitted to them yourself.
And unfortunately you think those are admirable traits.

not a devaiate accrding the AMA

and you are a liar just like the rest of us

Steve, K4YZ