Old October 25th 05, 08:35 PM
K4YZ

Default why can't staev tel the truth The Real Question, Markie, Is Why Can't You Function Above The Level Of A Kindergartener With Your English...?!?!

wrote:
On 20 Oct 2005 02:56:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
more_stupid_than_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend_lied_about_just_about_everything wrote:
starting out with
"And this is different from any other law...HOW?"

he follows up wit

"with"

k4yz
nobodys old friend
and as amateur they are subject to modifcation by us which proves they
are not laws

Sure they are.

how long will stevie try to maintian this stupid lie

"maintain"

It's not a lie.

it is a lie

Nope.

And no matter how many times your "cut" or repeat THIS lie, will
it be true, Markie.

you are lying

Bandplans are not laws

They ahve the force of law. If you violate one, and the FCC finds
you did do maliciously, you will be fined. Ergo, thye have the force
of law.

why can't he just fees up

cuting Stevie evasion

"cutting", Markie...

cut
still holding onto that lie

What lie?

of course Stevie is still lying about not making death threats after 7
years

I didn't lie and I didn't threaten your life.

you lied about bandplans = laws

Nope.

you lie about your threats

Double nope.

And repeating THAT over and over does not make it true, Markie.

no it does not, facts make it true

And the FACTS are that the FCC has stated violation of bandplans
violate FCC rules and regulations and will themselves be prosecuted
when necessary. Congress delegated their law-making authority to the
FCC in matters pertaining to radiocommunication. The Communications
Act of 1934 as ammended refers.

Steve, K4YZ