Old October 25th 05, 06:19 PM
radio nutt

Default Need frequencies for Battle lake police and Henning Police, Minnesota

Al Klein wrote in
:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:08:25 GMT, radio nutt
said in rec.radio.scanner:

nope not on ARMER dispatched by ottertail county.

"Dispatched by" and "on" don't mean the same thing - they could be on
ARMER, being dispatched by a county dispatch center. Look at the
Ottertail County listings in the FCC database and tell me which one is
Battle Lake or Henning - that would be "its own system".

OK I SAID THEY NOT ON ARMER AND THE ARE DISPATACED BY OTTERTAIL ON THE
SHERIFFIFF FREQ MAYBE THIS YELLING WILL GET IT IN YOUR ****ING HEAD.

you know plonked I will not be helping you assholes again